The overall story for release 4.2 has three major themes. Shared purses, enhanced prepaid card functionality and continued mobile optimization.
Big Story items:
- Shared Purses. This is an entirely new feature that allows user administrators to create a purse (distribution) to be shared among many users. For example, you can create a $1,000 purse and make it available to 5 users who can each draw down on the amount rather than allocating $200 each.
- Enhanced prepaid card functionality. We have released several new features related to our prepaid card including:
- Rules for forcing users to upload receipts
- Allowing users to select default prepaid purses
- Capturing work order numbers
- Optimization for above features in mobile browsers
- Refactoring some legacy code
- Improvements to distribution expiry notices
- Several client specific enhancements
- Ability to link a single bank account for parent-child accounts
- numerous miscellaneous bug fixes