Last Updated: 04/18/2023
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Contact Information/Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, phone number, username, business contact information, or other similar identifiers.
Government Identifiers, including driver’s license number and social security number (in certain instances may be considered sensitive personal information).
Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers, device identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, or similar unique identifiers.
Internet or Other Network Activity, including browsing or search history, and information regarding your interactions with our Services, mobile applications, emails, or advertisements.
Financial Information, including financial account numbers.
Geolocation Data, including information that permits us to determine your location, such as if you manually provide location information or enable your mobile device to send us precise location information.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways, pursuant to applicable law:
Directly From You, when you use our Services, register for an account, contact us, respond to a survey, sign up to receive emails, text messages, and/or postal mailings.
From Our Third Party Partners, including from third parties that we have partnered with to provide you the Services that you have requested from us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the following business purposes ("Processing Purposes") associated with our general business operations. We may collect your Personal Information:
- To provide you with access to the Services, requested content, and/or information.
- To make it easier for you to log back into and use the Services.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To provide technical administration and customer support.
- To send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To manage your account.
- To help us understand who is visiting and using the Services.
- To protect against and identify fraudulent transactions.
- To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
- To manage our business operations, perform our obligations and exercise our rights under any agreement that you or your organization has with us.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- If you are a teacher, to provide your school with information associated with your account, including your account activity.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Within ClassWallet. We may share your Personal Information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies or subsidiaries, and other companies under common control) or joint ventures to which we are a party.
- Partner Companies. We may disclose your Personal Information to our partners with your consent, where required.
- Service Providers. We disclose information to service providers as necessary for them to assist us with our business operations and provide services to us, subject to appropriate confidentiality and data protection agreements. Among other things, service providers assist us with website hosting, data storage, data analytics, helping with addressing security, fixing errors, processing payments, providing identity verification services, providing technical support, sending communications (including SMS/text messages), providing assessments, fulfilling user requests, and other activities related to the management of our business and services.
- Government Entities or Regulators. We may disclose information for legal reasons as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request; (b) enforce any agreement we may have entered into with you or your organization, including investigating any violations or asserting remedies; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) protect against harm (whether tangible or intangible) to the rights, property, or safety of ClassWallet, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law; and (e) establish or exercise our rights, defend against a legal claim, and investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or a violation of our policies.
- Business Transaction. We may disclose Personal Information to a potential or actual buyer in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy)
- De-identified or Aggregate Information. We may aggregate and anonymize information you provide to us in such a way as to ensure it will no longer be identifiable to you. This data may be used for statistical, analytic, and administrative purposes, including analyzing our website traffic and trends, tailoring our Services, or conducting product analysis. We may share anonymized or aggregated data at our discretion, in accordance with applicable laws.
Blogs, Forums, Chat Rooms And Bulletin Boards
If you visit or participate in a blog, chat room bulletin board or other forum ("Forum") on the Services, you should be aware that any Personal Information or other information that you submit in a Forum can be read, collected, stored and/or used by other users of such Forum, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit in a Forum.
TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you submit information to ClassWallet through our Services, that information is encrypted. Your Personal Information is then stored in a secured database, and reasonable precautions are taken to keep this data secure. Although we take commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard the information you provide to us, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, and you should take special care in deciding what information you send to the Services.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
- Future Communications. You may opt-out of receiving future offers and newsletters from ClassWallet by clicking on the unsubscribe link set forth in an email from us or by sending an e-mail describing such a request to the following e-mail address: privacy@ClassWallet.com. Please note that opting-out of receiving future contact from the ClassWallet may cause you to lose some or all of the benefits of using the Services and/or the Service. Opting out of offers from ClassWallet may not affect offers from Partner Companies who have already collected your Personal Information. For information on opting out of offers from Partner Companies, please contact the Partner Companies you receive offers from or view the respective Partner Companies’ privacy policies.
Data Subject Rights
You may have certain rights regarding your Personal Information. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your Personal Information and the requirements under applicable law (i.e., your rights will vary depending on whether you are located in, for example, California). Specifically, you may have the following rights:
- Access: You have the right to request access to the Personal Information we hold about you, along with other information such as the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Information has been or will be disclosed, the sources of the personal information, retention, and transfers of personal information.
- Correction: You have the right to request correction of inaccurate Personal Information we have about you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. As noted above, you may also be able to correct your information in your account or profile.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information.
- Data Portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the Personal Information about you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Opt Out of the "Sale" or "Sharing" of Personal Information: We do not sell or share your Personal Information, as such terms are defined under applicable laws.
- Right to Opt Out of our Use of your Sensitive Personal Information (in certain instances and if permissible under applicable law). We do not disclose Sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than those which cannot be limited under applicable law.
Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations. Your rights and our responses will vary based on the circumstances of the request. If you choose to assert any of these rights under applicable law, we will respond within the time period prescribed by such law. In some cases we may limit or deny your requests to access or delete your information. This may occur because the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity.
We must be able to verify your identity to make sure you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Information or an authorized representative. Depending on the type of request, we may conduct the verification process by email or phone using information that matches our records. The information you must provide as part of the verification process may include: name, contact information (such as email address or phone number), relationship with us, and residency. We may also ask for additional information as needed based on your relationship with us.
You may also designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf to access or delete your Personal Information. To do so, you must (1) provide that authorized agent written and signed permission to submit such request, and (2) verify your own identity directly with us. Please note, we may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized to submit such request.
To submit a request to exercise any such rights please contact us at: (877) 969-5536 or send us an email at privacy@ClassWallet.com.
The Services are not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children. We also do not verify the age of any of our visitors or users. By using the Services, you represent to ClassWallet that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) or similar feature that signals to websites that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus for how to recognize or respond to a DNT signal. For these reasons, ClassWallet does not currently respond to DNT signals.
THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our websites and Services may contain links to websites, content, or services owned or operated by third parties. Please note we have no control over the privacy practices of websites or services that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about what information is collected and how it is used and/or disclosed.
Attn: Customer Support
6100 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33024