The overall story for release 4.1 has two major themes. Improved user on-boarding to help us achieve scale and empower user administrators to better manage their users and the continued mobile optimization of the ClassWallet application.
Big Story items:
- New user on-boarding. We’ve built an entirely new application wizard to aid in the creation of new users on the platform.
- Mobile optimization. In our continuing effort to optimize our application for mobile we are releasing a bunch of new mobile friendly reports, rebuilt the reimbursement and directpay wizards and improved the directpay administrative feature to add or remove users from vendors.
- Deployed ship to home functionality for COVID-19 affected districts
- Create a no expense application for ESA users
- Allow users to send large reports to email
- Simplify operational emails to customers with refunds
- Assorted report improvements such as adding more fields of data
- Increased personal settings functionality for the Vendor application
- More confirmation modals throughout the app
- numerous miscellaneous bug fixes
release date: 04/11/2020