This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) governs the conduct of Customers and their Authorized Users (“You”) when registering to use, or using the SaaS Platform, including the submission of information to ClassWallet (“We” or “Us”). The capitalized terms used but not otherwise defined in this Policy shall have the meaning ascribed thereto in the Agreement.
Code of Conduct
Third Party Actions
- You agree that You shall not, and You shall not attempt, or otherwise authorize, encourage, or
support a third party’s attempts, to do any of the following:
- use this Website or the SaaS Platform for any unlawful personal, commercial, research, or information gathering purposes;
- circumvent, re-engineer, decompile, decrypt, break, or otherwise alter or interfere with this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures for this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Website or the SaaS Platform or any network associated with this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- create derivative works of or reproduce, modify, distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer any rights in or to any of the content of this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- use or access this Website or the SaaS Platform if You are a direct competitor of Company;
- use or access this Website or the SaaS Platform for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes;
- meta tag, frame, or mirror this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- restrict, inhibit, or prevent any access to, use or enjoyment of this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism, including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, scraper, avatars or intelligent agents, deep link, or other similar automated device, program, algorithm, or methodology (other than those made available by Company on this Website or the SaaS Platform or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Firefox or Safari), to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate, or search this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, scrape, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Website or the SaaS Platform, or the contents of this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- plant or otherwise use this Website or the SaaS Platform to distribute malware;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including spoofing or phishing;
- send unsolicited communications or SPAM;
- promote or advertise products or SaaS Platform, except as expressly authorized by Company in writing in advance; or impersonate or misrepresent Your affiliation with any other person or entity.
- You agree that You shall not, and You shall not attempt, or otherwise authorize, encourage, or support a third party’s attempts, to do any of the following:
- You also agree that You shall comply with the Code of Conduct by not transmitting, submitting, or
posting any of the following to this Website or the SaaS Platform:
- information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, untimely or misleading;
- information that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- information that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit or vulgar, or otherwise injurious to Company or third parties or that infringes on Company’s or any third party’s rights of publicity or privacy;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Website or the SaaS Platform or any network associated with this Website or the SaaS Platform;
- information that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- commercial advertisements or solicitations without prior written permission from Company;
- information that infringes Company’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other confidential and/or proprietary rights or copyrighted and/or trademarked information without prior written permission from Company.
- You also agree that You shall comply with the Code of Conduct by not transmitting, submitting, or posting any of the following to this Website or the SaaS Platform:
Usernames and Passwords
Use of the SaaS Platform requires that You register an account for the Service with a username and password. Your username and password will allow You to log in to and access the Service. You ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY, MAINTENANCE, AND PROPER USE OF Your USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH Your ACCOUNT. You agree not to disclose any usernames or passwords to any third party and not to permit any third party to make use of any username or password. You also agree to use proper termination procedures at the end of each session during which You access the Service, including full termination of Your connection with the Service. You shall immediately notify ClassWallet by e-mail if You become aware of any actual or suspected unauthorized access to or use of the Service by any party or any other actual or potential security breach involving the Service. ClassWallet may, in its sole discretion and at any time, decide to change Your username or password upon notice to You. If You discover at any time that You have been granted access to any information or documents contained on this Website and/or the Service that You are not authorized to access or view, You shall (i) immediately cease any access to such information; (ii) take reasonable steps to prevent the disclosure of any such unauthorized information; and (iii) immediately inform ClassWallet of this situation by e-mail.