- Provide you with access to the Website, requested content, and/or information.
- Make it easier for you to log back into and use this Website.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Provide technical administration and customer support.
- Send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Manage your account.
- Help us understand who is visiting and using this Website.
- Protect against and identify fraudulent transactions.
- Send you information about your contributions.
- Provide your name, certain contact information and certain other information about your contributions and your contribution activity to the Teachers and Schools who have received your contributions per our Terms of Service. When making a contribution, you may elect to have your information remain anonymous when shared with such Teachers and Schools, except as required by law.
- Provide your School with information associated with your account, including your account activity.
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
AGGREGATED INFORMATIONWe use aggregated anonymous data, and statistical information about the use of this Website and the Users (“Aggregated Information”) to help us provide you with a better user experience. For example, we collect IP addresses to aggregate demographic and other non-personal information, we keep track of the domains from which Users visit this Website, we measure visitor activity on this Website, and we share statistical information about our users with our partners and affiliates. This enables us to adjust this Website to meet the needs of our customers. When we use and disclose Aggregated Information, we do so in a way that keeps your Personal Information anonymous. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company may share Aggregated Information with third parties and make Aggregated Information publicly available.
FOR CONTRIBUTORS: PAYMENT INFORMATIONYour “Payment Information” includes your credit card number, security number and expiration date, your bank account number and routing information or other sensitive payment information directly and solely connected to the payment of your contribution(s). Such Payment Information is handled and processed solely by a licensed third party and is not visible, collected, used, stored, analyzed, or disclosed to or by us.
CONTRIBUTOR DATA/MATERIALSWe may, but are not obligated, to Use your Contributor Data (if you are a Contributor) or Materials (if you are a School or Teacher). You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company may Use your Contributor Data/Materials to evaluate and modify our Service and for such other purposes as discussed in your applicable Terms of Service. As to Schools and Teachers, you also agree that we may Use your Materials to promote this Website.
- Agents, Consultants, and Service Providers. The company, like many businesses, engages third parties to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, transmitting information, hosting data, and storing information. When we engage a third party to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Authorized Persons. We may disclose your Personal Information to individuals we reasonably believe are authorized by you to receive such information.
- Business Transfers. From time to time, we may buy, sell, or reorganize businesses or assets. In the event of an acquisition, sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. Company may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) enforce, protect or defend the rights or property of Company; (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our Users or the public; or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Products and Services. If you purchase or express interest in a product or service through the Website, Company may share information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with Partner Companies (including the vendor supplying the product or service you purchased or expressed an interest in. The company does not control the use of the information we share with our business partners, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, your sole remedy is to opt not to purchase, or express an interest in, any products, goods, or services offered through the Website.