Effective as of August 17, 2018
- Provide you with access to the Website, requested content, and/or information.
- Make it easier for you to log back into and use this Website.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Provide technical administration and customer support.
- Send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Manage your account.
- Help us understand who is visiting and using this Website.
- Protect against and identify fraudulent transactions.
If you are a Contributor, you also hereby acknowledge and agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
- Send you information about your contributions.
- Provide your name, certain contact information and certain other information about your contributions and your contribution activity to the Teachers and Schools who have received your contributions per our Terms of Service. When making a contribution, you may elect to have your information remain anonymous when shared with such Teachers and Schools, except as required by law.
If you are a Teacher, you also hereby acknowledge and agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide your School with information associated with your account, including your account activity.
If you are a School or Teacher, you also hereby acknowledge and agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
We use aggregated anonymous data, and statistical information about the use of this Website and the Users (“Aggregated Information”) to help us provide you with a better user experience. For example, we collect IP addresses to aggregate demographic and other non-personal information, we keep track of the domains from which Users visit this Website, we measure visitor activity on this Website, and we share statistical information about our users with our partners and affiliates. This enables us to adjust this Website to meet the needs of our customers. When we use and disclose Aggregated Information, we do so in a way that keeps your Personal Information anonymous. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company may share Aggregated Information with third parties and make Aggregated Information publicly available.
FOR CONTRIBUTORS: PAYMENT INFORMATION
Your “Payment Information” includes your credit card number, security number and expiration date, your bank account number and routing information or other sensitive payment information directly and solely connected to the payment of your contribution(s). Such Payment Information is handled and processed solely by a licensed third party and is not visible, collected, used, stored, analyzed, or disclosed to or by us.
We may, but are not obligated, to Use your Contributor Data (if you are a Contributor) or Materials (if you are a School or Teacher). You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company may Use your Contributor Data/Materials to evaluate and modify our Service and for such other purposes as discussed in your applicable Terms of Service. As to Schools and Teachers, you also agree that we may Use your Materials to promote this Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Affiliated Companies. We disclose information to our subsidiaries and other affiliated companies for the sole purpose of providing you with the Service.
- Agents, Consultants, and Service Providers. The company, like many businesses, engages third parties to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, transmitting information, hosting data, and storing information. When we engage a third party to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Authorized Persons. We may disclose your Personal Information to individuals we reasonably believe are authorized by you to receive such information.
- Business Transfers. From time to time, we may buy, sell, or reorganize businesses or assets. In the event of an acquisition, sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. Company may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) enforce, protect or defend the rights or property of Company; (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our Users or the public; or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Products and Services. If you purchase or express interest in a product or service through the Website, Company may share information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with Partner Companies (including the vendor supplying the product or service you purchased or expressed an interest in. The company does not control the use of the information we share with our business partners, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, your sole remedy is to opt not to purchase, or express an interest in, any products, goods, or services offered through the Website.
SENDING, TRANSFERRING, AND STORING DATA INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you submit information to Company through our Website, that information is encrypted while being transmitted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Your Personal Information is then stored in a secured database, and reasonable precautions are taken to keep this data secure. Although we take commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard the information you provide to us, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, and you should take special care in deciding what information you send to this Website. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures or the security measures of a third party (such as your Internet service provider), we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disclose your information. Also, administrative agencies or courts of competent jurisdiction may order the disclosure of the information we collect. We cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, the information you provide to us will always remain private. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information.
The company and our third-party advertising partners use web beacons and usage analytics software to help us identify effective content and to otherwise better manage content on this Website. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by web beacons to your Personal Information.
From time to time, we may participate in or use advertising networks, such as third party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors, and research firms. We may use these third-party advertising networks for marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes, as well as to serve advertisements to you. Advertising networks often gather non-personal data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables them to deliver advertisements targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as “online behavioral advertising.” For example, a third-party advertising network might collect the type of Internet browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of a website you visit, whether or not you visit specific pages of this Website and other websites, the location of your Internet service provider’s presence, the date and time of a visit to a website, and other interactions between you and this Website.
OPTING-OUT OF FUTURE CONTACT
You may opt-out of receiving future offers and newsletters from Company by clicking on the unsubscribe link set forth in an email from us or by sending an e-mail describing such a request to the following e-mail address: info@ClassWallet.com. Please note that opting-out of receiving future contact from the Company may cause you to lose some or all of the benefits of using this Website and/or the Service. Opting out of offers from Company may not affect offers from Partner Companies who have already collected your Personal Information. For information on opting out of offers from Partner Companies, please contact the Partner Companies you receive offers from or view the respective Partner Companies’ privacy policies.
BLOGS, FORUMS, CHAT ROOMS AND BULLETIN BOARDS
If you visit or participate in a blog, chat room bulletin board or other forum (“Forum”) on this Website, you should be aware that any Personal Information, Contributor Data/Materials, or other information that you submit in a Forum can be read, collected, stored and/or used by other users of such Forum, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Information, Contributor Data/Materials, or other information that you choose to submit in a Forum.
The company may post your testimonials on this Website, which may contain Personal Information. However, we will obtain your consent prior to posting such a testimonial from you.
CAN-SPAM ACT COMPLIANCE
We are committed to being compliant with the “Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003” (“CAN-SPAM Act”). All e-mails you receive from Company are intended to fully comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
This Website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children. We also do not verify the age of any of our visitors or Users. By using this Website, you represent to Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
The company is subject to the same conditions on the use and disclosure of education records that govern all school officials, as provided in 34 CFR §99.33. Further, in accordance with 34 CFR §99.33(a) and (b), Company may not disclose personally identifiable information without the consent of a parent or an eligible student (meaning a student who is 18 years old or above or is enrolled in postsecondary education) unless the agency or institution has authorized the disclosure under an exception to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 U.S.C. § 1232(g), and rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, and the agency or institution records the subsequent disclosure.
To the extent that you provide any information, including but not limited to personal information or information related to any student to this Website, to Company or its representatives, or accesses or seeks access to any such information through the Website, you represent, warrant, and covenant that (i) you are providing or accessing only your own information or the information of others which you are authorized to provide to third parties, and you have all required consents and permissions required to share such information with Company; and (ii) the use of such information by Company and its representatives will not infringe upon or misappropriate the intellectual property rights or otherwise violate the rights of any third parties, or violate any applicable law, rule or regulation, including without limitation the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 U.S.C. § 1232(g) and rules and regulations promulgated thereunder. You represent and warrant that your use of the Website will comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. You are responsible for determining whether our Website is suitable for you to use in light of any applicable regulations, including but not limited to FERPA, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), or any other federal or state privacy laws or regulations. If you are subject to regulations and you use our Website, then Company will not be liable if our Website doesn’t meet those requirements. By agreeing to this Agreement and without limiting the terms of Section Policy Regarding Children of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify and hold Company harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from your breach of any part of laws or regulations.
SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to our Privacy Officer in writing at info@ClassWallet.com or:
Attn: Customer Support
6100 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33024
Such requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted to us if not submitted pursuant to the terms set forth above.
Attn: Customer Support
6100 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33024