- use this Website or the Service for any unlawful personal, commercial, research, or information gathering purposes;
- circumvent, re-engineer, decompile, decrypt, break, or otherwise alter or interfere with this Website or the Service;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures for this Website or the Service;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Website or the Service or any network associated with this Website or the Service;
- create derivative works of or reproduce, modify, distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer any rights in or to any of the content of this Website or the Service;
- use or access this Website or the Service if you are a direct competitor of Company;
- use or access this Website or the Service for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes;
- meta tag, frame, or mirror this Website or the Service;
- restrict, inhibit, or prevent any access to, use or enjoyment of this Website or the Service;
- use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism, including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, scraper, avatars or intelligent agents, deep link, or other similar automated device, program, algorithm, or methodology (other than those made available by Company on this Website or the Service or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Firefox or Safari), to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate, or search this Website or the Service;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, scrape, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Website or the Service, or the contents of this Website or the Service;
- plant or otherwise use this Website or the Service to distribute malware;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including spoofing or phishing;
- send unsolicited communications or SPAM;
- promote or advertise products or services, except as expressly authorized by Company in writing in advance; or
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
- information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, untimely or misleading;
- information that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- information that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit or vulgar, or otherwise injurious to Company or third parties or that infringes on Company’s or any third party’s rights of publicity or privacy;
- information that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- information containing or constituting chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or any form of SPAM;
- commercial advertisements or solicitations without prior written permission from Company;
- information that infringes Company’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other confidential and/or proprietary rights; or
- copyrighted and/or trademarked information without prior written permission from Company.
When you open a SynapsePay User Account, you will link a checking or savings account to perform ETF and, if applicable, deposit funds into your SynapsePay User Account. Deposits into your User Account are held by SynapsePay’s financial institution partners as detailed in SynapsePay TOS. DEPOSITS HELD IN A USER ACCOUNT MAY BE ELIGIBLE INSURANCE BY THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (“FDIC”) ON A PER USER BASIS DEPENDING ON THE RULES AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH BY THE FDIC. FOR PURPOSES OF APPLICABLE FDIC DEPOSIT INSURANCE LIMITATIONS, DEPOSITS IN ACCOUNTS AT THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONAL PARTNER(S) OPENED THROUGH THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONAL PARTNER(S) WITH SYNAPSEPAY MAY NOT BE SEPARATELY INSURED FROM ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE OPENED WITH THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONAL PARTNER(S), DEPENDING ON THE NAMED ACCOUNT OWNERS.
All EFT transactions are performed by and deposits are held by SynapsePay financial institution partner. [Platform] and SynapsePay only transmit transaction instructions to SynapsePay financial institution partner and do not hold deposits in your Synapse User Account. [Platform] will provide you with all transactions notifications and User Account balances in addition to providing customer support relating to your SynapsePay User Account ad detailed below.