I understand that I have provided acceptance of these funds, which under State of Alabama Statue 16-13-1, are appropriated by Legislature for the sole purpose pf purchasing classroom supplies and materials to be used by my students or by me in the instruction of students assigned to me. Ineligible purchase for reimbursements included the following:
- Gifts of any description, Individual membership dues
- Orthopedic teacher’s chair
- Student desk
- Fax machine
- Gold cross pen and pencil set for the teacher
- Sink in classroom, tissues, hand sanitizer, and PPE supplies
- Field trip cost, such as bus rental, food for chaperones, admission charges
- Extra-curricular activity expenses
- Registration fees and other conference expense for professional development
I agree to keep receipts and documentation of all purchases made between November 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022, for a period of no less than five years for future review and audit purposes.
Employees who submit duplicate or fraudulent receipts will forfeit any remaining funds and may have funds payroll-deducted for duplicate or fraudulent reimbursement. Criminal charges may also apply.
I understand that the deadline for making purchases and submitting eligible receipts using the Class Wallet program we be September 15, 2022. No back orders are allowed unless all commodities will be received by September 15, 2022.
If there are any questions, please contact the Macon County Schools Finance Department at 334-727-1600.